wireless charger helps me to get 5 star review

I am so happy to get a 5-star review of the wireless charger

Let me introduce our new launched multi-function wireless charger which gets a 5-star review from one of our customers.

10W wireless charger with 2 coils and also it is the pen holder.

wireless charger 

Here is the review I got from one of our customers named Yasir Nomi 

wireless charger

Lots of customers asked what kinds of a wireless charger is good quality?

I think the good quality wireless charger could pass the Qi.

What is the Qi? It is kinds of certificate and if you want to get the Qi certification, first you should become one of WPC member and then you have the authority to apply the Qi certificate

HELOIDEO company is one of the WPC members and this wireless charger has already passed the Qi certificate, you could buy it from HELOIDEO company.

 

评论